[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Michael Larrson '" <daemon underscore only at yahoo dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch '" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using NAT Rules / Mapping
 Date:  Mon, 7 Jul 2003 11:30:52 +0200
Hi Michael,

If I understand you correctly, then you want NAT for outbound (to internet)
connections from your internal clients.

This is done by default in m0n0wall.

You only need 1:1 NAT for internet-SERVERS on your LAN / DMZ, and when you
have multiple public IP's.

You can leave the NAT menu alone if you just want to provide 'internet
connectivity' to your LAN boxes...

Hope this helped,
Joachim

website at www.oce.be