[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <monowall at j dot jimmc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  New DMZ question
 Date:  Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:31:57 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Hi Jim!

I tried what you have told me... The following is the new DMZ configuration:

Section: Interfaces --> DMZ
=====================

Enable optional 1 interface?
-- Yes

-- DMZ

Bridge with:
-- None

IP Address:
-- 10.0.0.1/24

Section: DHCP --> DMZ
=====================
Enable DHCP server on LAN interface?
-- Yes

Range
-- I entered the available range

The next step: I turned on DMZ machine and it was assigned IP 10.0.0.255
(DMZ machine is connected to m0n0wall's optional NIC (now DMZ) through a
crossover cable.

My question is: Why can't DMZ machine access internet just like LAN machines
do??

Thank you and whoever in the list who is able to answer my question,

Cristian