[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <monowall at j dot jimmc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  New DMZ question
 Date:  Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:31:57 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Hi Jim!
I tried what you have told me... The following is the new DMZ configuration:
Section: Interfaces --> DMZ
Enable optional 1 interface?
-- Yes
-- DMZ
Bridge with:
-- None
IP Address:
Section: DHCP --> DMZ
Enable DHCP server on LAN interface?
-- Yes
-- I entered the available range
The next step: I turned on DMZ machine and it was assigned IP
(DMZ machine is connected to m0n0wall's optional NIC (now DMZ) through a
crossover cable.
My question is: Why can't DMZ machine access internet just like LAN machines
Thank you and whoever in the list who is able to answer my question,