[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Ryan A. Mullins'" <pseudo at dotvoid dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Password field?
 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:10:05 -0600
> Not sure if this is a bug or not, but just noticed that in
> the password
> field for the Dynamic DNS Client, it won't accept any of the following
> as valid password characters:  *!@#$%^&*().`~  Does anyone have a
> current work around for this issue?

Ah-hah! We now have one of your password characters narrowed down to a
select 14 character.

I noticed this as well.  I also experienced some frustration over
m0n0wall's inability to update multiple domains to the same IP (I have
several vhosts).  I have been using a python script on my FreeBSD server
to update my domains, so haven't really complained about it. (that
combined with my lack of time to implement the feature)  Just thought
I'd second your observation.

--Michael I.