[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alan Horn <ahorn at deorth dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  XML reference for config,xml file ?
 Date:  Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:31:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I wondered if there was a reference anywhere for the config.xml file.

The gui is lovely for incremental changes, but when I want to move over a
full ruleset it would be much easier to edit config.xml and upload. I
don't want to spend several hours clicking when I can spend a few minutes
typing and pasting from an existing ipf.conf file :)

Sorry if this is a FAQ, searching the mailing list for 'xml' didn't turn
up anything.

Thanks,

Alan