[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin Backus <mbackus at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Odd webGUI timeout problems
 Date:  Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:22:14 -0500
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else has seen problems with the webGUI timing out
on them.  I seem to get 1 or 2 screens when trying to configure things,
then the browser times out trying to get to the next page.  At that point I
can go back to the main link and get to things again, but it seems a bit
odd and is particularly irritating.

This is running the generic CDRom install on a PentiumPro 180 with 128Mb of
ram.  I've been testing various fw distros on this same hardware and have
seen no anomalies so I tend to think the hardware is OK at this point.

Good, Fast, Cheap... Pick any two