[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Michael Willers" <splasher at gmx dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] dhpc lease list issue
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:47:06 +0100
On 02.01.2004, at 16:48, Michael Willers wrote:

> the new dhcp leases list is empty though the dhcp server is confed and
> working proper.
> anybody else has this problem or knows a workaround?

Is there a chance you just rebooted/updated your m0n0wall and none of
your DHCP clients has requested a lease renewal yet? m0n0wall loses the
DHCP lease database on reboot - this is a design choice. Otherwise, you

one who wrote the DHCP lease page - I just did some cosmetical
beautification on it. ;)

- Manuel