[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brad Giotes" <brad at instawatch dot com>
 To:  "'Michael Iedema'" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Password field?
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:03:06 -0600
Perhaps that was why I couldn't get monowall to work.  All of my websites
are virtual domains and I don't have a default domain.  They are all on 2003
server.  Would that explain why I couldn't get my sites to work from behind
monowall?  If so, do I have any options besides assigning a static ip for
each site?

Thanks,

brad