[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Excellent (and affordable) m0n0 platform
 Date:  Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:56:29 -0400
Took same CF card on same IDE to CF adapter, put it in my current m0n0
box, and bam, booted up, I assigned interfaces, restored config, all
works as it should.  Put the same stuff in the Intrusion box, nothing.
I can only conclude that the box will NOT run off the CF card.  Why, I
have no idea whether it is just broken, or if the bios simply needs
adjustment.  No video means I can't diagnose further.  *SIGH*.  Back to
the person I bought it from it goes.

Recommendation, do NOT buy this piece of equipment in it's PDS2300 form
and expect an easy box for mono.

Chris