[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Per-=C5ke_Svensson?= <pajje at sermoit dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with Graphs
 Date:  Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:54:49 +0200
Well, i tryed with Firefox and got no graphs at all. It's when i use IE 6.0
when i get the problem.

  _____

Date: Sep 16, 2005 3:57 PM
Subject: [m0n0wall] Problem with Graphs
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Hello Everyone!

I have a problem with the graphs in Traffic graph and CPU load. When i
try to view the graphs i get an error: "Cannot get data about
interface xl0" and "Cannot get CPU load".
It's not just on one interface, it's on every interface. I'm running
monowall on an standard pc and version is 1.2b10. The interfaces i use
is one 3C905 and one Intel PRO 100.

Is this a bug or is there somethings i can do to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanx