[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jack Pivac <email at delphinus dot co dot nz>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Per-=C5ke_Svensson?= <pajje at sermoit dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with Graphs
 Date:  Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:50:38 +1200
Just some info, might be useful, prob won't help tho:

 From Plugindoc http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html#AdobeSVG
Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 does not work. Using it may cause your browser to
hang or crash.
Adobe considers SVG Viewer 6.0 Build 38363 to be *pre-alpha quality*
software. Use with caution.
Firefox 1.5 is expected to have native SVG support, which will not
require this plugin.

Jack