[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b10 static route bug?
 Date:  Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:23:34 +0200
I have 2 m0n0wall with version 1.11 in this scenario:

Internet
 |   |
m1  m2 <-> dmz
 |   |
my LAN

In my LAN I have some clients with default gateway set to m1 and some
clients with m2.
In m1 router I set a static route to reach dmz network via the m2 (the
route say "from LAN when try dmz network use m2 gateway).

All go right using 1.11 versions but when upgrade the m1 to 1.2b10...
I sucessufully ping from a clients (with m1 as default gateway) to dmz
server bue I can't reach (for example a telnet or a web browse).
Downgrade the firmware of m1 to 1.1 all go right.

Any ideas?
Bye
Vittore