[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Bahr <eyebear at prima dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Windows IPSEC client
 Date:  Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:36:39 +0200
Kristian Kielhofner schrieb:
> Hello everyone,
>
>     I am sorry if this has come up before, but I am wondering what the
> current favorite Windows IPSEC client is for use with m0n0.  Something
> that supports and version of Windows (98+) would be nice.
>
>     I am currently looking at the Netgear VPN01L software, but I would
> like to know what other people are using successfully.
>
>     I tried to search the archives to no avail.  Any thoughts welcome.
> Thanks!

For W2K/Xp:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=200&actionargs[]=08
  )
Hint: set "PFS key group" to off if the tunnel crashes under load.

For the elder OSes like Win98 i don't know. I would
a) drop this machines in the next recycle bin
b) search this list via the the web-interface for any hints in the pptp
direction

TIA
   Andreas