[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Peter <peter at iwebsl dot com>
 To:  Per-Åke Svensson <pajje at sermoit dot se>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with Graphs
 Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:12:57 -0400
The SVG viewer you installer for IE does not work with Firefox Go to the Firefox site and do search
for SVG viewer there is instructions to make it work. On second thought it might be the Adobe site
with instructions. Either way you need version 6 which is found on the Adobe beta page (or was) and
you need to put the files in your Firefox plugins directory.