[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Excellent (and affordable) m0n0 platform
 Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:41:01 -0700
> Yes, tried the card currently working in my PC m0n0wall, and
> a new one I
> bought which also I tried in my PC m0n0wall and works fine.

Attached to this e-mail is a PDF of the pin-outs I plan to use to create
CRT, Keyboard, and mouse cables for my PDS devices.

Parts list:
1 10 pin ribbon cable
1 16 pin ribbon cable
2 Female PS2 connectors
1 Female VGA connector

I'm hoping to find solder-less connectors because my soldering skills
usually result in a lot of melted casings...

I promised the wife I'd re-wire her horse trailer this weekend so this is
project #2 on my list.  I'll post results when I have them.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.
503-371-9318 x216