[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett <bretticus at gmail dot com>
 To:  Kevyn Jones <kevyn at vista dot eclipse dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Setting up VPN
 Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:33:11 -0600

> I made sure that I setup a firewall rule for my new virtual PPTP interface
> to allow traffic from my office LAN.

Whoops, I should point out that I was confused as far as the firewall rules.
At this tiem I am thinking that the PPTP server is available from any
network (not sure if that can be locked down or if if even needs to be.)
However, the trick was to setup 'any' or the /16 network specified for the
PPTP lan hosts from the PPTP interface to 'any' on the inside. Now it works
like a charm.

Brett