[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mattias Bergander <mattias dot bergander at gmail dot com>
 To:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware encryption accelerator for generic pc + Serial Console
 Date:  Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:22:32 +0200
Thanks exactly what I needed to know and maybe it helps the initial person
asking about hardware for encryption acceleration too.
freebsd 6 would mean moving to pfsense. But a 1GHz C3 Nehemiah, hmm I wonder
if I can find a fanless one or make one fanless and still keep it small
(which probably means a box without pci-card space -> I need an epia board
with dual LAN built in).
Oh well decisions decisions. It's tough to enjoy all this stuff :)
 /mattias b

--
Mattias Bergander