[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Radius defined URL-Redirection
 Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:42:47 +0200
I just uploaded an image with the URL-Redirection enhancements.

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_20050922_10-5
3.img

Newer images will be available @
http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/

You can set the variable by using the Nomadix-URL-Redirection attribute
on you own radius server.

The system uses the following order of precedence:

Prio1: Radius set url redirection
Prio2: Config set url redirection
Prio3: fallback to user supplied site (basically the site the user
wanted to visit before he got the login page served)

I don't tested this with local user manager but I think it should work,
skip prio1 and go directly to prio2 or 3.

I will ask Manuel if my code could be put in 1.2b11

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator