[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mattias Bergander <mattias dot bergander at gmail dot com>
 To:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware encryption accelerator for generic pc + Serial Console
 Date:  Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:40:45 +0200
Very nice table, thanks!
So the problem now is to find a place where I can pick a board with two RJ45
ports (PD and CL boards) and a 733+MHz Eden CPU (fanless). Hmm I can only
find the PD-board with 600MHz fanless. The 1GHz fanless are MS-boards
(MS10000E).
As you say that's probably more than enough for a VPN over 10mbit, but why
limit oneself? I can pick 100/100mbit service right now for example and I
doubt it could handle that.
 /mattias

--
Mattias Bergander