[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 To:  "Delf" <strafer at online dot fr>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Abort trap...
 Date:  Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:37:39 -0500
Check permissions?

Where did you upload it?

Junior

-----Original Message-----
From: Delf [mailto:strafer at online dot fr]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 10:26 AM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Abort trap...

Hi all m0n0wall-addicted.

I've written a small program based on sysctl in C.
Compiled on FreeBSD 5.3, it runs perfectly.

I've uploaded it on m0n0wall 1.2b10 but when I run it, it returns "Abort

trap".

Is it a m0n0wall issue ? a version issue 4.11/5.3 ?

Furthermore, I'd like to add another binary from the floppy where is the

m0n0wall Xml configuration in the cron when the firewall boots...
possible ? This binary must be run each 15mins.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

--
Delf, new in m0n0world.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by The
MailScanner at T-Speed Broadband Communications Inc., www.t-speed.com,
and is believed to be clean.