[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Second release of new Radius system - Update with 2GB wrap instead of 4GB
 Date:  Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:00:40 +0200
After a discussion with the Freeradius people it seems that
Acct-Input-Octets and Acct-Output-Octets should be max 2^31-1 so I
changed the wrapper from 4GB to 2GB value. It is included in this
release:

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_20050923_19-4
3.img

The main features are ready to be included in 1.2b11 (I hope Manuel will
allow it, so please contact me for the sources)

TODO:
Implementation of different 'Terminate Causes'
Implementation of radius attributes in Authentication directly from the
socket of the original radius_authentication.inc using FD (after I have
figured out how I can read-in the response)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator