[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  daejin at daenet dot ca
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [Mibs and ifgraph]
 Date:  Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:21:41 -0000 (UTC)
I tried setting up ifgraph-0.4.9_1 on a 5.4 freebsd machine, and i
followed the instructions on the monowall site, RRDTool is working fine in
monitoring my mail, but when it comes to monowall and when I make the
graphs i get this error.

ERROR: Garbage ': 100000000 - 100000000 bits/sec \l' after command:
COMMENT:Max bits for target m0n0wall-wan: 100000000 - 100000000 bits/sec \l

This happens on all interfaces on the monowall, i verified them, and i
verifed the configuration.  I tried changing every setting in ifgraph to
see if it would make a different but it didn't. So eventually i gave up on
that, and decided to try and use the oids which are working fine with
ifgraph, but I can't find a list, or dont know which oids are for what.
SNMP walk and other utilities haven't shed any light either.  Does anyone
have a complete list of oids, or can someone provide me with their
configuration on a working ifgraph other than the one on the site already?

Thanks

BTW im using the latest beta version, and have also tried version 1.2b2 as
well with the same results.