[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Spaloss <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
 To:  PixSell <pixsell at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Silly question from a rookie
 Date:  Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:32:05 -0400
Captive portal is not my area of expertise, but from what I have seen on
this list, it should be possible to run captive portal on an OPT interface
as long as it is not bridged. So bridging is out. You would need to put your
wrt54g on a seperate interface with a different subnet like
10.10.11.x(assuming /24 subnet) and create firewall rules to allow
access to the OPT
interface.
 I hope this helps...
 Jim