[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 To:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaping Live View
 Date:  Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:30:38 -0500
John, I've seen the examples in the lists and in the docs, but what I'm
thinking of is using the stats.cgi and viewing the live traffic for the
traffic shaper rules and pipes. I would rather have the ability to click
on a rule, and view the live traffic for it, than to wait on a cacti or
mrtg box to receive the results.  If anyone hasn't already completed
this, then I'll get underway with it, and post my results.

Thanks,

Junior