[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Junior Gillespie <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Marko Vukovic <marko at aquamanta dot co dot za>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WRT54G with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:10:08 +0200
Am Montag, den 26.09.2005, 15:00 -0500 schrieb Junior Gillespie:
> The question has also been mentioned in the past as well.
And I have thought a lot about this. Especially running m0n0wall on
embedded devices which are not i386 based. I'm not sure, if we want to
support many kernel versions and hardware drivers for so many platforms.
Nevertheless, it would be nice to have a cheap and small lowpower
device. But IMHO too much work for saving only some bucks.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Software is like sex; it's better when
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   it's free.  -- Linus Torvalds