[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Douglas Stringer <dougstringer at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Management from the WAN?
 Date:  Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:39:37 -0400
I'm having a very simple issue that I can't seem to figure out...
maybe someone can give me a clue.

I'm trying to get to the Management pages of Monowall from the WAN
side (Internet)

I have a default version of M0n0 (version 1.2b7).

The only thing that I have changed is to give it a static WAN address
and add a "Pass" WAN firewall Rule.
I have tried all sorts of WAN rules but none let me in to the pages.
I can ping Mono from the internet but can't load the management pages.
So as a final attempt I opened up the WAN to all ports, sources, etc.
Still can't load the pages.

Here's my latest WAN RULE... it's the only one in there now:

Protocol   =  *
Source     =  *
Port       =  *
Dest.      =  *
Port       =  *

I am new to M0n0wall so maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance!

Doug