[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sebastian Rodriguez <sniper dot mdr at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple wan interfaces
 Date:  Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:25:28 +0200
Hello everybody.
I am going to explain as well i can my situattion:
I am a student and in my room I have two possibles ways of having the net.
Via my isp (ppoe) and via the internal lan provided by the school.
Actually i am only using my adsl connection (1 WAN and 1 LAN) buut I want
also to have acces to the internal server for different applications.
So i need to have two Wan setted up.
Problem is: When i look in the interface and assign, I can only add a OPT1,

to go in the intranet.
My hardware is a pcengine with 3 ethernet cards