[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eduardo bermuller <bermuller at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  bermuller at yahoo dot com
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] secondary cf in m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Paul
this is what I to want to make, to improve the presentation of the Captive Vestibule, good jod Paul,
wait for Manuel adds to  the next beta,sorry my bad english,, bye..
Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com> wrote:

Since he mentioned adding images and captive portal, I think he meant
"presentation"...

If he wants to simply add images to his captive portal page and have them
served off of the Monowall web server, my custom image will do the trick.
It contains lots of new features, including a Captive Portal Element
Manager, where you can upload images, css files, etc. that you want to have
visible from your captive portal login page... They are all encoded and
saved off as part of your config.xml file.

Generic PC:
http://www.addressplus.net/generic-pc-1.2b10.wd2.21.zip

CDROM:
http://www.addressplus.net/cdrom-1.2b10.wd2.21.zip

Sorry, no embedded platform images yet... I'm hoping that Manuel will add
some more of our features into the base.. One of the coolest features that
we added (which Manuel has incorporated into beta 10) is the Firewall states
diagnostics page, which lets you see info about active connections in real
time.

Paul