[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gianfranco Risaliti <gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com>
 To:  Kristian Kielhofner <kris at krisk dot org>, Christian H Borrman <chb at orange dot net>
 Cc:  'Chris Buechler' <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R:[m0n0wall] WRT54G with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:49:51 +0200
Hello,

I've successfully loaded M0n0 distribution on RB230 it works fine, you can
use the same m0n0 distribution for soekris n48xx, just a few update about
kernel, you can find something related to this issue on routeboard web site
under development section.

Routerboard is a very nice platform.

Cheers

Gian

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/