[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: Fwd: [m0n0wall] monowall and call droping
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:21:57 +0000
Hi,

I'm using a mn0n0Wall / asterisk setup and i do not have call drop problems.
You must however keep 2 things in mind:
1) SIP REInvite causes the RTP audiostream to flow directly btw. the SIP UA
(Client phone) and the SIP provider. Be sure to have rules that allows this
kind of traffic.
2) Traffic shaping for SIP is not easy. Personally i havent got a perfect
solution yet - but I'm getting there.

Best regards