[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Danny Puckett <dpuckett at comresource dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Portable m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:18:51 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 28.09.2005, 11:00 -0400 schrieb Danny Puckett:
> I am mostly interested in the being powered off of USB port.  This would
> be great to keep in a laptop bag for when being on the road.
Don't think that this is the problem, but getting a i386 based device
with onboard CF or DiskOnChip flash memory for this. Usually these
devices have Intel xScale or Mips based processors. It's a pity to say
that you would gain more success with linux for that (even if we would
switch to NetBSD).

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Almost nothing in Perl serves a
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     single purpose.  -- Larry Wall in