[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Robert Roosen" <rroosen at ut dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Problem
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:43:34 +0200
This is normal behaviour since the Captive Portal tries to circumvent
the security issue what you are doing. Stealing another ones
bandwidth/access

The captive portal add a firewall rule based on the pairs IP/MAC

That's why you just can't steal an IP and use it.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator