[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robb Guyer" <rguyer at xpresstech dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW:
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:57:29 -0400
I am using the current Beta version of monowall and am experience an issue
when connecting to other vpn.  I can make the connection without a problem,
but after I disconnect and the try to reconnect to the same VPN it will not
allow me.  It timesout at the tim eof login.  I then must wait between 15 to
30 minutes before I can login.  If this only happened on one VPN I would
write it off as the company hosting the VPN's problem, but I have trie at
least 3 different VPN connections and all are the same.  Is there some
firewall setting that I need to change?  Thanks.