[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ernie Zingleman" <ks4q at zingleman dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Intel NIC Card Model #s ??
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:30:10 -0400
I've been using 3Com 3C905B NICs here on my M0n0 box.  Not a lot of traffic
passes through but I'm wondering if I might also do better with some Intel
NICs.

Can anyone recommend some particular chipsets that are good?   I've seen
Intel NIC cards model #s  82559 82557 and 82558.  Are any of the chipsets
any better or worse than the others?

Thanks, Ernie