[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dabox <daboxx at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  https portal auth help
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:23:14 -0700
I had version 1.2b9 working with https auth for the captive portal. My
floppy was corrupt and I had to rebuild. I am using 1.2b10 now and can not
seem to get the https page to load.

 Unfortunately I do not recall how I got it to work on the first place.

 I have the cert name resolving to the portal interface, is that correct?

 The cert and rsa sig are in their perspicitive boxes and I believe the FW
rules are wide open. Any ideas why this is not working.

 The browser will show that the connection is refused on port 8001 when the
https login is enabled. When it is disabled the portal works fine.