[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Intel NIC Card Model #s ??
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:04:37 -0400
What about an "Intel PRO/1000 MT Quad Port Server Adapter"?

Not sure which chipset it uses, but it has 4 copper Gig ports on it.  I have
one in front of me, but the machine we were going to test it in was required
for another use...  (Another machine died...)  We were thinking of
configuring Monowall for use as a business recovery firewall if it will
support the hardware... (Dell Rack mount servers w/ SCSI drives)..  We need
about 6 ports total.

Paul