[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NAT question: redirect all outgoing SMTP to or own SMTP-server
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:18:03 +0200
We are going to provide wireless services to our patients.

We don't expect that they are going to change the email settings
themselves and I know how to do this on an Linux iptables system but not
on an freebsd system

If they want to use there own provider settings the provider will reject
the email with message: relaying denied

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve