[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Giobbi, Ryan" <rgiobbi at AGOC dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  FW: two IP subnets on LAN, one private / one public
 Date:  Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:53:33 -0400
Is it possible to have m0n0wall provide to subnets on a single LAN port, one
subnet consisting of private IP addresses, the other of public?

I would like to hang some access points off a m0n0wall box with private IP
addresses (admin purposes only, they have no need for Internet access), and
have the end-users get public IP addresses.

I read this FAQ:
http://img.m0n0.ch/docbook/faq-no-nat.html
and it is close to want I want to do, but I would also like a NAT subnet
running along with the public.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks