[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NAT question: redirect all outgoing SMTP to or own SMTP-server
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:51:27 +0200
It surely would piss me off to and would hate it if my ISP would do that
but indeed its for the clueless users who don't know how to change there
settings... :(

My clients are located on LAN, SMTP server is located on WAN

Will the rules be something like this then?

<nat>
 <rule>
  <protocol>tcp</protocol>
  <external-port>25</external-port>
  <target>192.168.1.5</target>
  <local-port>25</local-port>
  <interface>wan</interface>
  <descr>redirect SMTP to WAN SMTP server</descr>
 </rule>
 </nat>

--
Jonathan De Graeve