[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frank Zavelberg <fz at tianet135 dot ath dot cx>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with 1.2b10: PPPoE causes router to stop responding
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:34:52 +0200
Hi!

> It  would  seem the problem is caused by activating the option "Dial
> on  demand".  As  soon as I turn that on, MW stops accepting packets
> from  my  workstation.  Even  more, I wasnt able to trigger a system
> reset  using  command  5 in the console anymore now, had to turn off
> the  PC.  After  reboot  it complained about "XML Error: no m0n0wall
> object found", and I have to reload the factory config.

Trying  to  reload  the  factory  default  it  says  that the CF wasnt
properly  unmounted, R/W mount was denied and I should run fsck. Well,
time to reinstall the MW image on the CF I guess.

Still   the  original  problem  persists...  why  would  it  block  my
workstation when I turn on the autodial feature?

--
Regards,
Frank