[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Another feature request - DNAT
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:49:04 +0000
I'd like to see DNAT implemented. Today i had to resolve an issue related to
a wrong SMTP gateway settings for a couple visitors. Their setup pointed to
a foreighn SMTP server, which could not be accessed from our ISP. Once the
SMTP server address was replaced with my ISP everything worked.

If i could have Dnat'ed/pointed all outgoing traffic destined for port 25 to
my own SMTP server, i would have saved a lot of work.

Best regards