[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frank Zavelberg <fz at tianet135 dot ath dot cx>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with 1.2b10: PPPoE causes router to stop responding
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:14:43 +0200
> It's  extremely  unlikely  for the CF to not get properly unmounted,
> since  it's  only  mounted  rw  for  a  very  brief moment while the
> configuration is being saved.

That  can  well  be.  When  I activated the Dial on Demand, the router
stopped  accepting  packets from my workstation again, and when I then
issued  the  reboot  command  on  the  console,  it stopped responding
altogether.  Maybe  it crashed in the middle of the configuration save
process?

Regards,
Frank