[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rules to Servers on Opt1
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:37:43 -0500
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:30:35 +1000
Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com> wrote:

> I did not plan to, did I have to?

	I was hoping someone else would jump in, but it sounded to me
like you were setting up firewall rules to permit or disallow traffic.
However wouldn't you also need to route the traffic between WAN and OPT1
somehow?  Like with a static route?

> >>If I have a web server on Opt1 that has a REAL IP of A.B.C.2/27 is this
> >>the correct rule to allow access to it from the WAN interface.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Wisdom of Bart: I am not authorized to fire substitute teachers

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~