[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rules to Servers on Opt1
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:44:27 +1000
I have enabled "Advanced Outbound NAT" and not put any rules in.

I don't quite understand what enabling this does can you explain?

Do I have to add any rules to the Outbound NAT? if so can you explain
what the rule may be.

By enabling this does this turn off NAT to the LAN subnet? I do have
services using NAT on the LAN interface and I need to keep this.

Thanks for your help Chris