[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <max at mxserve dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall forums
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:09:22 -0400
Don Munyak wrote:
> Max Khitrov,
>
> If you post in your forum, does it get sent to the list server, or is
> the m0n0wall simply a read only category ?
>
> - Don

As of right now, it's read-only. I'm still making sure that e-mails are
parsed correctly, that things like quotes are handled well, etc.

Once the receiving portion is done, it won't take too long for me to
implement the part that will post to the list when someone posts in the
forum.

The final goal is same information, different methods of accessing and
contributing to it. I, myself prefer the forum format, but I do realize
that many people like lists more, hence the reason for this mod :)

also write a small documentation on how one would go about making it
work with other forum software.

- Max