[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rules to Servers on Opt1
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:15:58 +1000
Hi Chris

That's a great start on the explanation, I have not been able to find an
explanation as clear as that anywhere else in the list or Mono doco.

I have setup my Mono as you have suggested and now I just need to
implement it.

Thanks SOOOO much for your help and contribution to this great project :-)

Regards

Mark

PS. I will be also implementing some IPSEC Tunnels in the future, that
servers in my DMZ will need to use, If you have any good advice on that
I'd be happy to hear from you :-)

PPS. I'm also looking forward to the first stable release of PFSense it
has some great features that I no doubt we will make use of.