[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b10 out of swap space
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:00:46 -0700
Hi there,

I have been receiving these errors in my system.log file since upgrading to
1.2b10

  Sep 30 12:58:00 /kernel: pid 3712 (racoon), uid 0, was killed: out of swap
space  Sep 30 12:58:00 /kernel: swap_pager_getswapspace: failed

Any ideas why this would happen? My memory use is only 21% at any given
time. I am running this on a machine with 128MB of memory with the cdrom
platform...

It has happened 3 times in the past 2 weeks...I have to reboot the firewall
or re-run the racoon daemon or all my VPN's will eventually die...

Thanks,
Angus Jordan