[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bradley Van Peursem" <bradley at itelework dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Problem with 1.2b9
 Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:20:20 -0700
Does this issue affect Static-IP to Static-IP connections, or just
Dynamic-IP(mobile) to Static-IP connections?

We are loosing ipsec tunnels about every week or so, rebooting both ends
doesn't help, but revisiting the ipsec connections, saving them, then
they will reestablish.

The only other "known" variable we have is that we are using an
acceleration Crypto card from Soekris in the Central unit(using 3DES, as
recommended).

Any help would be appreciated.

Bradley