[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Otis Surratt Jr." <listacc at ocosa dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Setting Up Rules for Transparent Firewall
 Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:55:35 -0500
Hello,

I was wondering why the rules I setup on the firewall doesn't work? I
have monowall 1.2b10 running in bridge mode. I have a router -> switch
-> m0n0wall -> switch -> customers. The last switch gets it's internet
only b/c of the opt1 interface on the m0n0wall. So technically the rules
should work for anything behind the firewall right? Well it's not! Help!
:) Do the rules need to be done on the wan inteface or the opt1 interface?

Otis Surratt Jr. / listacc at ocosa dot com