[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  melbourne at zoneadrenalan dot com dot au
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaping incoming data
 Date:  Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:13:38 +0000
In my expirience the best setup is using pipes with a bandwidth of 80% what
your ISP promisses. The upload pipe may be a bit bigger since upload can be
controlled 100%. If your using VoIP, you should allocate dedicated  pipes to
get the best QoS.

The best way to test TCP is downloding from the apache website.

BR