[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dr. Nadine Besson <nadibes at yahoo dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Trafficshaper does not exactly what I want (Speed problem)
 Date:  Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:01:59 +0200
Hi all,

> http://www.benzedrine.cx/ackpri.html is about prioritising acks. this
> helps with downloads blocking other traffic.

I just took a look at this page but I have absolutely no idea
how to implement this with m0n0wall. I do not even understand,
I reckon this is s.th. for keen programmers.

Can anyone tell me (please suppose I would be a child) how to
change the settings in my traffic shaper?

BTW anyone tried pfsense.com ? Would it be worth using pfsense
instead of a m0n0wall? I like the feature that I can boot from
CF "disk".

French kisses,
Nadine